Your training at EXWE in Dortmund - as an IT specialist or office administrator
Rethinking software development is not a vision for us, it is our daily business.
Training for people with a heart for digitalization
This is what we stand for and are committed to
EXWE is a spin-off from the studies of Yuri Struszczynski and Chris Apfelbeck, who jointly graduated from TU Dortmund University with a Master's degree in Applied Computer Science. Founded in 2016 by Yuri Struszczynski and with Chris Apfelbeck joining in 2019, EXWE has evolved from a web design agency to an IT service provider for digitalization. As a software development and technology company, we connect people with technology on the intranet as well as the internet.
EXWE works every day to make the most of the opportunities offered by its divisions: Software, E-Commerce, Web Applications and Digital Consulting. In addition to our vision of providing lasting value to all of our customers, this is what sets our company apart and creates a work experience that is both fresh and inspiring, while also being secure and economical.
Our customers are fundamentally the focus of our thoughts and actions. We offer our customers an excellent development process and a unique support experience, which we continuously optimize. We now have more than 110 customers in 6 countries. Our focus is on ideas and solutions that add value to our customers, partners and employees.
Our vision is to unite different people from different nations in one company with a common mission. To achieve this, we are looking for new companions who inspire and stand up for a common value creation with team spirit. We have flat hierarchies and no one is superior to the other. One for all, all for one.
Your training in Dortmund
Dortmund is becoming an increasingly attractive place to live in the middle of the Ruhr region due to its diverse offerings in the areas of culture, history and sporting events. Dortmund is a vibrant and historic city in North Rhine-Westphalia that offers many advantages for people who want to live and work there. Some of the reasons are:
- Dortmund has a rich culture and history that is reflected in its many museums, theaters, historic buildings and events.
- The city is a popular place for sports enthusiasts, especially soccer fans, as it is home to BVB Borussia Dortmund.
- Dortmund has a well-developed infrastructure and is well connected to the national transportation network.
- It offers a good school and educational infrastructure, with numerous schools and colleges in the city and surrounding areas.
- Dortmund has a strong economy and offers job opportunities in various industries, especially in mechanical engineering, chemicals, services, logistics and in the IT sector.
- It has an active start-up scene supported by companies and institutions.
- Apartments here are cheaper compared to other cities in Germany and there is a wide range of housing options, from historic old buildings to modern new construction apartments.
All these factors contribute to making Dortmund an attractive place to live and work.
What in particular makes Dortmund interesting for your training?
- Dortmund has gained in importance as an IT location in recent years. Some of the reasons for this are:
- The University of Dortmund is one of the leading universities in Germany for computer science and offers a wide range of study programs and research activities in the field of information technology.
- There is an active start-up scene in Dortmund, supported by companies specializing in the development of new technologies and business models.
- Dortmund is part of the Ruhr region, one of the largest economic regions in Germany. The strong industrial presence in the region has led to a high demand for IT services and products.
- The city has focused on fostering the growth of companies in key industries such as healthcare technology, energy efficiency and manufacturing technology, all of which have a strong need for IT solutions.
All of these factors have contributed to Dortmund's reputation as an attractive location for IT companies and talent.
Rigid structures or guidelines? Our goal is to make you feel comfortable with us, because that's the only way to create a good working dynamic.
That's why we do without the following things:
In 6 steps to your new job!
Simply apply using the form below or take a look at our open positions in detail on Join and apply there. In both cases we will contact you.
After you submit your application, we will get back to you within a few days. Our goal is to give applicants feedback quickly and easily, without dragging out the application process unnecessarily.
You have received positive feedback from us? Perfect, then let's make an appointment for a video call right away. During a relaxed conversation, we will give you a short introduction to our company, get to know your background better and get a first personal impression of each other.
We made a good impression on you during the videocall and we are convinced that you fit into our team! Great, then it's now time to meet us on site. Take a look at your future workplace and get to know your colleagues.
The meeting was successful, you are motivated and want to start with us? Then sign your contract and become part of the EXWE team.
Your first day in your new job has arrived. You start in our office with an intensive onboarding, where we show you all the important things so that you can quickly work independently. Nervousness and questions - no problem. Your new teammates will always be happy to help you!
interesting posts from our tech blog for you on this topic
Find out what your customers expect from you and what you can do to save your store - digital transformation as an opportunity and a challenge
Emergency support for your online store - how we help you in emergencies with our monthly online store support.